Free shipping on all orders over $150
Realign for comfort with the Savuto Anatomic Bridle with Crank Noseband & Flash
Engineered with the highest quality leather this anatomic bridle has been expertly shaped to contour around the horse’s ears, nose and cheekbones to achieve an ergonomic fit for superior comfort.
The anatomically shaped, padded poll piece has been crafted to distribute pressure over the less sensitive areas of the poll and away from the ears. A padded, shaped browband creates definition and the round raised design offers an elegant aesthetic. Our anatomically shaped snaffle noseband with integrated flash dips down to avoid contact with the horse’s cheekbones, alleviating pressure and potentially heightening performance.
A popular choice, the snaffle bridle is the most commonly used bridle because of its versatility and functionality.
Premium quality stainless steel fastenings and elegant stitching onto astonishingly soft leather completes the stunning look.
Anatomic bridles are particularly suited to sensitive or young horses who may benefit from the enhanced comfort that they provide.
The innovative alignment features no traditional throat lash and a shaped, padded anatomical noseband prevents added pressure on the nasal bone and cranial nerves.
- British Dressage & British Eventing legal
- Italian leather bridle
- Anatomically shaped soft padded poll piece
- Soft, padded and shaped browband with a round raised design and PE branded brooch either side
- Cheek pieces and billet fastenings
- Innovative alignment with no throat lash
- Curved cavesson avoids contact with the main facial nerve
- Anatomically shaped soft padded snaffle noseband with integrated flash aids unrestricted breathing
- Stainless steel buckles and billets
- Reins not included
Combine your anatomical bridle with our range of Reins and our premium range of Martingales & Breastplates.
How to care for your leather bridle
We have sourced the finest vegetable tanned Italian leather which is made in the heart of Italy, adopting environmentally friendly processes. As part of the tanning process natural ingredients and plant extracts are used to provide the leather with its exceptional finish. To maximise the life span of your bridle and to help prevent staining, we highly recommend a leather care routine after each use…
- Use luke-warm water on a damp cloth or soft sponge to gently remove dust, dirt and grease from the surface. Be sure to concentrate on areas around buckles and key points of contact with your horse
- We recommend conditioning the leather using a soap/cream sparingly, taking great care to rub gently and in a circular motion until all of the product has been absorbed
- Using a clean cloth, wipe away excess soap/cream from the surface
- Leave the leather to dry naturally in a well-ventilated area, away from direct heat sources