Kevlar Air-Teque Tendon Boots are made to the highest standard using innovative technology and materials. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Teque ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong - perfect for show jumping.
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Flexor tendon protection
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Teque ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs
Related productsView all
Merino Wool European Saddle Pad - GP/Jump Square 4 Colours Available !