LeMieux Snug Boot Pro
The new design has the perfect combination of fetlock support and tendon protection with an improved fit and multiple vents located down the tendons to keep legs cool.
An ideal all-round boot suitable for both schooling and jumping, with emphasis on flexibility & breathability during work.
3D Mesh and perforated shock absorbing lining and super soft lycra binding keeps legs cool and rub free.
Quick Release user friendly caps make for easy positioning & elasticated fastenings anchor securely, ensuring stability.
Please note hind boots have a wider inner lining so can also be used on front legs of large boned horses.
Info & Care
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.