Free shipping on all orders over $200
Kevlar Airtechnology 'Lite' Fetlock Boots provide protection for your horse whilst jumping...
The interior length on both medium and large size boots does not exceed 16cm which makes them BS and International rules compatible. Updated 20th May 2019.
Made to the highest standard using innovative technology and materials. A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Tech ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. These fetlock boots are perfect for use whilst show jumping and look great with our Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
Fetlock Boot: Key features...
- The interior length on both medium and large size boots does not exceed 16cm which makes them BS and Inernational rules compatible
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Double locking Velcro straps
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs