Free shipping on all orders over $200
A general purpose saddle ideal for flatwork or over fences engineered with ergonomic performance in mind.
The Harlington GP saddle has been expertly crafted using a synthetic microfiber leather that offers the look & feel like traditional leather with the benefit of being less maintenance than other saddles on the market.
The Harlington GP Saddle has been engineered with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties. Flocked with a synthetic fibre wool the panels offer a balanced system of pressure distribution, allowing your horse to move freely and without restriction.
The medium depth seat provides an anatomically designed point of communication with your horse with a cantle that has been shaped to support a variety of equestrian disciplines. Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars provide a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrups leathers, covered by a synthetic microfiber leather skirt. And front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
The ergonomically designed flap features a padded knee roll which aids with leg positioning and sweeping style lines add a dynamic dimension to this GP saddle. Stirrup leather keepers have been placed to the rear of the flap for tidy riding and a lower panel at the bottom of the flap offers reinforcement from abrasion.
Detachable knee blocks allow for customisation of leg positioning with simple Velcro attachment and three interchangeable leather girth straps and four girth strap mounts allow for specific girthing options, covered with a billet guard protection panel.
We offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline specific saddles with customisable fitting options. For the ideal fit we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
A general purpose saddle ideal for the devoted equestrian seeking customisability & affordability.
We understand that various factors can affect your horse such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age and condition. These factors may contribute to changes in shape of your horse meaning that you may need to reassess the fit of your saddle. Our PE interchangeable gullet system allows for quick and easy customisation of the fit of the saddle, without the additional cost of a new saddle.
We advise you seek the advice of a professional saddle fitter to ensure the correct fitting of your saddle.
Saddle - Key features
- General purpose style – ideal for flat work and over fences
- Synthetic microfiber leather
- polypropylene copolymer tree
- Low maintenance – mould and abrasion resistant
- PE interchangeable gullet system
- Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels for comfort
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars
- Front D rings
- Medium depth seat
- Cantle shaped to support a variety of disciplines
- Padded knee roll
- Detachable knee block
- 3 interchangeable leather girth straps
- 4 girth strap mounts
- Synthetic billet guard protection panel
- Balanced, even pressure distribution
- Unrestricted movement
- Comes as standard with a medium gullet plate included
- Various gullet widths available to purchase separately
- PE branded badge.
Outer synthetic microfiber leather
Synthetic fiber wool flocking
polypropylene copolymer tree
leather girth straps
Stainless steel hardware
Store on a saddle hook/ saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Remove dirt and debris from the surface by wiping down your synthetic saddle with a damp cloth. We recommend using only a PH neutral detergent diluted in water if required for cleaning your saddle.
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth or sponge and remove any remaining PH neutral detergent from your synthetic saddle.
- Clean your leather girth straps with a PH neutral detergent only, ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Wipe over your leather girth straps with a clean cloth or sponge, removing any excess PH neutral detergent.
- Apply a good quality leather conditioning balm to your leather girth straps ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Allow to dry out of direct sunlight in a well ventilated area.
Do not expose to excess water or PH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or PH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
*warning, over saturation of leather girth straps can cause over-absorption which can deteriorate the leather. Do not over saturate your girth straps.