PLEASE CONTACT HERITAGE EQUINE TO ORDER
Olympic medallist Spencer Wilton has been working with Fairfax for more than two years to refine and perfect this model that is stamped with his personal touch. It features a new tree design that offers a roomier seat, plus a unique concealed, moveable knee block.
The Spencer Monoflap benefits from all the features common to every saddle in the Performance range (see design details below), plus the following performance-enhancing details:
- The seat is more ‘forward’ in order to precisely align the rider more ‘in’ over the horse’s centre of balance.
- A unique knee block is hidden in the monoflap design. The position can be adjusted to give the rider incredible flexibility of support. (See Concealed Block below).
- The 17½" and 18" saddles come with a choice of two block sizes. This choice, combined with the adjustable position, gives the rider even more flexible support options. (See Concealed Block below).
- The seat is wider and more ‘open’ than the Gareth model. This will suit riders who prefer more room in the seat, or those who like a more relaxed dressage position.
- The design and placement of the billets gives the saddle fitter two adjustment options to fine-tune the fit to the horse’s shape and movement.
- Contrast stitching on the flaps and skirt.
This saddle was designed and tested using pressure mapping and gait analysis.