Free shipping on all orders over $150
This exquisite monoflap cross country saddle has been crafted alongside expert saddle fitters and acclaimed international riders & trainers to offer the ultimate synthetic cross country saddle.
Expertly engineered with a supple synthetic microfiber leather this saddle provides the technical performance the modern cross country rider requires. Our unique synthetic construction requires significantly less maintenance than a real leather saddle with resistance to abrasions and mildew - ideal for water complexes on the cross country field.
The Bordeaux Monoflap Cross Country Saddle has been crafted with a polypropylene copolymer tree which is highly durable, has exceptional stress crack resistance and has superior lightweight properties. Engineered for comfort, support, balance and even pressure distribution the synthetic fibre flocked panels allow your horse to move freely & without restriction.
The Bordeaux Monoflap Cross Country Saddle has been designed specifically for cross country training and competition with a medium seat to support the rider position and aid in the natural rider action over fences of getting out of the seat. Knee and thigh rolls have been incorporated for support and to aid correct leg positioning. Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars offer a safe and easy way to attach and remove your stirrup leathers, covered by a synthetic microfiber leather skirt. Stirrup leather keepers sit at the back of the saddle flap for tidy riding and front D rings have been added for the attachment of training aids & martingales.
The monoflap design has been engineered for a greater connection and communication with the horse without restricting movement. This popular design is favoured by international eventer riders around the world.
We offer an affordable solution with a high level of anatomical expertise in the development of our innovative range of discipline specific saddles with customisable fitting options. For the ideal fit we advise the purchase of the PE Gullet Gauge to provide you with a guide to the best size PE gullet for use in your Premier Equine saddle.
The ideal monoflap saddle for the keen event rider, for precise communication.
We understand that various factors can affect your horse such as health, fitness, exercise regime, age and condition. These factors may contribute to changes in shape of your horse meaning that you may need to reassess the fit of your saddle. Our PE interchangeable gullet system allows for quick and easy customisation of the fit of the saddle, without the additional cost of a new saddle.
We advise you seek the advice of a professional saddle fitter to ensure the correct fitting of your saddle.
Saddle - Key features:
- Cross country style
- Monoflap design
- Synthetic microfiber leather
- Polypropylene copolymer tree
- Low maintenance – mould and abrasion resistant
- PE interchangeable gullet system
- Synthetic fibre wool flocked panels for comfort
- Stainless steel safety flick stirrup bars
- Front D rings
- Medium seat
- Specifically designed cantle
- Large, unique padded knee roll
- Thigh block
- Monoflap leather girth strap system
- Balanced, even pressure distribution
- Unrestricted movement
- Comes as standard with a medium gullet plate included
- Various gullet widths available to purchase separately
- PE branded badge
Outer synthetic microfiber leather
Synthetic fiber wool flocking
polypropylene copolymer tree
leather girth straps
Stainless steel hardware
Store on a saddle hook/ saddle stand that provides even pressure.
- Remove dirt and debris from the surface by wiping down your synthetic saddle with a damp cloth. We recommend using only a PH neutral detergent diluted in water if required for cleaning your saddle.
- Wipe over with a clean damp cloth or sponge and remove any remaining PH neutral detergent from your synthetic saddle.
- Clean your leather girth straps with a PH neutral detergent only, ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Wipe over your leather girth straps with a clean cloth or sponge, removing any excess PH neutral detergent.
- Apply a good quality leather conditioning balm to your leather girth straps ensuring not to over saturate them*
- Allow to dry out of direct sunlight in a well ventilated area.
Do not expose to excess water or PH neutral detergents. Ensure that any cloth or sponge used is rung out of any excess water or PH neutral detergent before applying this to your saddle. Your saddle should never have excess water on the surface.
*warning, over saturation of leather girth straps can cause over-absorption which can deteriorate the leather. Do not over saturate your girth straps.