THE REGAL RANGE
HARDWOOD OR PLASTIC STABLES
The Regal Range of internal stables offers the style and elegance of the Majestic Range but with a more contemporary feel, showing clean functional lines, at a lower price point. The Regal Stables are available in hardwood like our other stable ranges or plastic and can be powder coated to any colour to suit any equestrian project.
There are three styles within the Regal Stables Range, Victorian, Elizabethan and Regency. As with all the regal range the posts are round and are topped with chrome caps and chrome fittings throughout.
- Hardwood or Brown, Grey or Black Plastic Boards
- Galvanised or Powder Coated
- Sliding Doors*
- Split Pony Doors
Monarch internal stables are available in a standard size of 12ft or can be made bespoke to fit any building. Our sales and design teams take all aspects of existing or new buildings in to consideration and will advise on the most suitable layout for the space available.
The Regal Victorian is a beautiful low front design finished with chrome caps for a simple yet elegant finish. A popular choice for many Equestrians.
- We have evolved from a family business with a lifetime’s involvement with horses.
- Our accomplished engineers have extensive knowledge of steel fabrication/manipulation which enables to lead the way in design and manufacturing techniques.
- Our stables are manufactured using the highest quality materials and components, they have been designed to withstand a life time of wear and tear.
- We have an experienced and knowledgeable team of fitters that can travel within the UK and Internationally.
- Our galvanised steel stable ranges are unique and can be made completely bespoke to suit your needs. Optional powder coating is available in a colour of your choice.
- Our stables are surprisingly affordable yet the quality is never compromised, from external doors to internal stables, the best materials are used.
The automatic water drinkers that Monarch supply are available in black. They hold up to 4 litres and keep a constant water level thanks to its regulable high pressure valve.
Rug rails are great for storage. They allow you to hang your horses rugs up neatly and also come with 2 hooks to allow you to hang head collars, bridles, etc.