THE IMPERIAL RANGE
STANDARD INTERNAL STABLES
The Imperial is our ‘traditional’ internal stable which still remains as popular as ever and suits every day practicality, due to their excellent value for money where quality is not compromised to reach price point. We also ensure all of our Internal Stables are built using the same high standard materials, this ensures our clients always receive high quality internal stables.
Our Internal Stables are available in standard sizes of 12’0″ or can be bespoke. They can be designed with swinging or sliding doors, with the option of either a anti-weave grille or a full grille. An ideal choice for housing many horses, or for smaller private yards, where durability and functionality are paramount.
With a variety of different colour infills, Brown, Black, Grey Plastic or Hardwood, even our Imperial stable range can customised to suit the look of any project. For example; plastic infills require no maintenance other than the occasional wash down where as the hardwood infills require a little maintenance once a year, where they will need to be oil waxed. Although this is slightly more upkeep, our hardwood can give a more luxurious feel to any yard.
- Hardwood or Brown, Grey or Black Plastic Boards
- Galvanised or Powder Coated
- Sliding or Swinging Doors (Grille Options Are Available)
- Split Pony Doors
IMPERIAL WITH BOTTOM SWINGING DOOR
Monarch internal stables are available in a standard size of 12ft or can be made bespoke to fit any building. Our sales and design teams take all aspects of existing or new buildings in to consideration and will advise on the most suitable layout for the space available.
Our Imperial range comes with bottom swinging doors as standard, with the option to add anti-weave or full grilles if needed.
- We have evolved from a family business with a lifetime’s involvement with horses.
- Our accomplished engineers have extensive knowledge of steel fabrication/manipulation which enables us to lead the way in design and manufacturing techniques.
- Our stables are manufactured using the highest quality materials and components, they have been designed to withstand a life time of wear and tear.
- We have an experienced and knowledgeable team of fitters that can travel within the UK and Internationally.
- Our galvanised steel stable ranges are unique and can be made completely bespoke to suit your needs. Optional powder coating is available in a colour of your choice.
- Our stables are surprisingly affordable yet the quality is never compromised, from external doors to internal stables, the best materials are used.
We have a good selection of mangers from stainless steel swivel mangers to fixed plastic. Our most popular choice in the Racing community is our cast aluminium swivel manger.
Hay feeders are an easy and efficient way to feed horses within their stables. we have 2 options available; the low corner hay feeder and the high/low hay feeder.