Terms and Conditions
Goods Return Policy
Change of Mind Returns
If the Customer wishes to change their mind about a purchase made they will be offered a full refund, or exchange to the same value providing they meet the following criteria:
- They return the product to the store they purchased it from.
- The item is returned within 7 days of purchase.
- The original receipt proving the date and location of purchase is provided.
- The item is in resalable condition and that it is unworn, unused and in its original condition.
If the above criteria are not satisfied then Heritage Equine reserves the right to not offer an exchange or refund.
Heritage Equine will accept product returns and provide the Customer with an exchange, repair or refund if:
- The Product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality.
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product is returned to the store it is purchased from.
Please note that in some circumstances some products may require to be returned to the Supplier for evaluation and Heritage Equine may be required to return the product to the Manufacturers repair agent to assess the nature of the problem. If the product is deemed faulty Heritage Equine will offer a repair, replacement or a refund.
Returns For Refund
All items for return or swap must be returned within 7 days with proof of purchase. Refunds will only be issued for goods returned to the store they were originally purchased from. All items must be returned in 'as new' resalable condition.